Monday, December 29, 2008

Proper Introductions

Hello there, bloggy friend. I thought that maybe I should introduce myself before I start spilling my thoughts here. So, here goes:

I'm a girl from Michigan whose sun-seeking soul led her to make a home in North Carolina 11 years ago. I met Jesus at a young age, but I can't say I chased after Him. Back then, I lived the way I thought I should, but now, I am learning to walk with God every day. I'm also learning that everything I've been looking for has been right in front of me, in this relationship with my Savior. He IS the something better we all tend to look for in life!

For a decade, I've been Dan's wife and the last half of that, Mama to three little people--Jace, Ryder, and Skylar. I love my role as Mom, but it certainly has changed every piece of my life. Sometimes I detest the changes, and other times, I lose myself in the sheer joy of them. I still date my hubby and consider him a prize. I've been blessed!!!

I love order (but this is an understatement). I am unable to function without cleanliness and order, which works out real well with having three kids under five. I was made for my role of Home Manager, and organizing is truly FUN for me. I enjoy running and am trying to be fit, despite this sweet tooth I grew during one pregnancy or another. I am an introvert AND a people-person, and I love reading and writing at least as much as heading to the movies with friends. I love sunshine and hate winter. I may be somewhat obsessive-compulsive, and I may consider that to be one of my better traits. :)

There I am, in a few paragraphs. I'm not sure I covered the things that are most important, but let's just say this is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment